Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Treats

For today's post at Craft Junkie Too, the designers were asked to make a treat box that would be relatively easy to mass produce for a classroom setting. I must admit that the easiest project would be the sour cream containers, like the ones I made for my kiddoes last year(you can see them HERE), but I wanted something new. These little containers were quick and easy to assemble, and would be a cute, inexpensive gift for anyone at school, the office, etc.


What you need:
5" x 3.5" cs rolled into a cylinder
5" x 6.5" crepe paper
5" x 3.5" decorative cs for the outside
Ribbon or twince to tie off the ends


4 comments:

  1. Hi Roberta,

    Thanks for such a cute alternative to a bagged treat. I love that you used stripes on it. So cute.

    Terrific job,
    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, what a great way to package up little candies!!

    ReplyDelete